Optimum variants of process regime in large combination refinery units
Petroleum Refining Equipment
KeywordsOptimum Variant Process Regime Large Combination Refinery Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Anisimov, Principles of Automatic Control of Processes in the Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Industry [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Kuz'min, V. R. Andres, A. L. Chaiko, and M. I. Shakhmiri, Avtomatizatsiya i Kontrol'no-Izmeritel'nye Pribory, No. 8 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Suvorova (editor), Mathematical Methods Models in Planning for the Petroleum Refining Industry [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Buyanovskii, E. T. Syvorotkin, M. M. Pavlovskii, and V. G. Eremin, Ékon., Organizatisya i Upravlenie v Neftepererab. i Neftekhim. Prom., No. 7 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Pavlova and Z. V. Dritskaya (editors), New Crude Oils of the Eastern Regions (Handbook) [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974