Extraction of xylenes from platformate with mixed solvent
Petroleum and Gas Processing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Bikkulov, B. M. Groshev, and V. A. Popov, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 6, 13 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Bikkulov and B. M. Groshev, Neftepererab. i Neftekhim., No. 11 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kh. Khazipov, A. Z. Bikkulov, and M. F. Sisin, Tr. Ufimsk. Neft. Inst. (Trudy UNI), No. 9, 91–98 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Z. Bikkulov, M. F. Sisin, S. I. Maistrenko, R. Kh. Khasipov, and Yu. V. Sokov, USSR Author's Certificate No. 341784; Byul. Izobret., No. 19, 98 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extremal Experiments [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kafarov, Methods of Cybernetics in Chemistry and Chemical Technology [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Bogdanov, Candidate's Dissertation, Ufa Petroleum Institute, Ufa (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Avdei and V. N. Pokorskii, in: Processes of Liquid Extraction and Chemisorption [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, Moscow (1966), pp. 245–256.Google Scholar
- 9.Price List No. 05-01, Part 1, Item No. 1-513, Preiskurantgiz, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974