Laboratory-calculation method for determination of cetane number of gas condensates
- 128 Downloads
KeywordsCetane Cetane Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Stavrov, A. N. Lavrik, G. M. Belozerov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 34–36 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Papok and N. A. Ragozin, Dictionary of Fuels, Oils, Greases, Additives, and Special-Purpose Fluids (Chemmotological Dictionary) [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Masino, V. N. Alekseev, and G. V. Motovilin, Materials Used in Automative Vehicles (Handbook for Engineer-Mechanics) [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Boldyrev and E. G. Dyatlov, Avtomob. Promst., No. 11, 7–10 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Heldt, High-Speed Diesels [Russian translation], B. G. Librovich, ed., Mashgiz, Moscow (1949), p. 59.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982