X-ray analysis of the transformed zone in partially stabilized zirconia (PSZ)
- 79 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Zirconia Partially Stabilize Zirconia
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. J. HANNINK, K. A. JOHNSTON, R. T. PASCOE and R. C. GARVIE, Science and technology of zirconia in Advances in Ceramics Vol. 3, edited by A. H. Heuer and L. W. Hobbs (1981) p. 116.Google Scholar
- 2.A. H. HEUER,ibid. p. 98.Google Scholar
- 3.N. CLAUSSEN,ibid. p. 137.Google Scholar
- 4.T. KOSMAC, R. WAGNER and N. CLAUSSEN,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 64 (1981) C-72.Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. SWAIN, R. H. J. HANNINK and R. C. GARVIE,Fract. Mech. Ceram. 5–6, to be published.Google Scholar
- 6.F. F. LANGE,ibid. Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. COUGHLIN and E. G. KING,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 72, (1950) 2262.Google Scholar
- 8.R. H. J. HANNINK, unpublished work.Google Scholar
- 9.B. R. LAWN and T. R. WILSHAW, “Fracture of Brittle Solids” (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1975).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1982