Rate effects in hardness
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rate Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“The Science of Hardness Testing and its Research Applications”, Symposium Proceedings (American Society for Metals, Metals Park, Ohio, 1973).Google Scholar
- 2.T. O. MULHEARN and D. TABOR,J. Inst. Met. 89 (1960) 7.Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. ATKINS, A. A. DOS SILVERIO and D. TABOR, ibid.94 (1966) 369.Google Scholar
- 4.W. W. WALKER and L. J. DEMER,Trans. AIME 230 (1964) 613.Google Scholar
- 5.W. W. WALKER, “The Science of Hardness Testing and its Research Applications” (American Society for Metals, Metals Park, Ohio, 1973).Google Scholar
- 6.J. H. WESTBROOK and P. J. JORGENSON,Trans. AIME 233 (1965) 425.Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. GUNASEKERA and D. G. HOLLOWAY,Phys. Chem. Glasses 14 (1973) 45.Google Scholar
- 8.D. M. MARSH,Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A279 (1964) 420.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1982