The mechanical behaviour of U-6Nb alloy and AISI 1045 and 1215 steels at high strain rates
- 112 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Behaviour High Strain High Strain Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. J. WASLEY, J. C. CAST, K. G. HOGE and R. D. BREITHAUPT, UCRL-51098, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.J. RICHARDS and R. J. TINKLER,Res Mech. 27 (1989) 273.Google Scholar
- 3.T. NICHOLAS, Air Force Wright Aeronautical Laboratories Report AFWAL-TR-80-4053, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.J. D. CAMPBELL and W. G. FERGUSON,Phil. Mag. 21 (1970) 63.Google Scholar
- 5.J. HARDING,Met. Technol. 4 (1977) 6.Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. J. HASHMI,J. Strain Analysis 15 (1980) 201.Google Scholar
- 7.P. E. ARMSTRONG, Private communication (1982).Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992