Dependence of grease properties on state of surface of silicon dioxide modified with n-butanol
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsSilicon Dioxide Grease Grease Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. J. Chessick, NLGI Spokesman,23, No. 8 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Tertykh, A. A. Chuiko, et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh.,3, No. 12 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Sobolev, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Inst. Fiz. Khim., Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Sinitsyn, Selection and Application of Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Chuiko, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Inst. Fiz. Khim. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978