Mechanism of action of antioxidant additives in mineral oils
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Émanuél', Oxidation of Hydrocarbons in the Liquid Phase [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959), p. 10.Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Ivanov and E. D. Vilyanskaya, in: Oxidation of Hydrocarbons in the Liquid Phase [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959), pp. 75–78.Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Egorova, Neftekhimiya,16, 785 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Papok and B. S. Zuseva, New USSR-Developed Micromethods for Rating Service Properties of Petroleum Products [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Egorova, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 54 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.P. I. Sanin, V. V. Sher, et al., Additives for Lubricating Oils [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), p. 183.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979