Anomalous photoemission threshold in high-T c oxide superconductor with Cs and K submonolayers
- 14 Downloads
The photoemission threshold and photocurrent spectra were investigated for Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 crystals with K or Cs submonolayer films. The different films of K or Cs were deposited on the Bi-O surface in the temperature range 80–250 K. We observed an appreciable (up to 0.3 eV) energy shift of the threshold and a strong modification of the photocurrent spectra for different temperatures and submonolayer coverages. The appropriate model of such a phenomena is based on a quasimetallic K or Cs clusters effect and additional 2D-polaronic effect.
Key wordsPhotoemission threshold photocurrent spectrum Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Benemanskaya, M. N. Lapushkin, and M. I. Urbakh,Sov. Phys. JETF 75, 899 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.R. H. Fowler,Phys. Rev. 38, 45 (1931).Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Aruga and Y. Murata,Prog. Surf. Sci. 31, 61 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Moshkin. M. Yu., Vlasov, M. A. Kuz'mina, V. F. Yyvenko, T. N. Kaminckaya, I. V. Golubev, O. V. Frank-Kamenezkaya, A. R. Nestler, and E. F. Efimova,Supercond. Phys. Chem. Tech. 4, 1017 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.G.-A. Boutry and H. Dormont,Phillips Tech. Rev. 30, 225 (1970).Google Scholar