Shakedown of unit for production of ethylbenzene and technical xylene
Petroleum Refining Equipment
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Sulimov, T. V. Zhokhovskaya, and R. M. Kurepina, Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Neft., Khimiya, Moscow, No. 13, 50 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Korotkov and D. M. Slavinskii, Experience in Startup and Shakedown of Unit for Ultrasharp Fractionation of Ethylbenzene at the Polotsk Petroleum Refinery [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1975), p. 111.Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Korotkov et al., Ékspl. Moderniz. Remont Oborud., No. 10, 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.T. V. Zhokhovskaya, O. P. Semenov, and A. D. Sulimov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 49 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Platonov and B. G. Bergo, Separation of Multicomponent Mixtures [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1965), p. 368.Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Platonov et al., Khim. Promst., No. 8, 656 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Tatevskii (ed.), Physicochemical Properties of Individual Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1962), p. 412.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. K. Molokanov et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 23 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978