Role of zeolite component in improving the catalytic, operating, and regeneration properties of hydrotreating catalysts
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsZeolite Regeneration Property Hydrotreating Zeolite Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Radchenko, B. K. Nefedov, and R. R. Aliev,Commercial Catalysts for Hydrogenation Processes in Petroleum Refining [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1987), pp. 37–68.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Breysse, J. L. Portefaix, and M. Vrinat,Catal. Today,10, No. 1, 489–505 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Sidel'kovskaya, N. P. Abramkina, S. A. Surin, et al.,Kinet. Katal,22, No. 4, 986–990 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Surin, V. I. Mikhailov, V. G. Sidel'kovskaya, et al.,Kinet. Katal,28, No. 4, 943–947 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Surin and V. G. Sidel'kovskaya,Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 51, 5–11 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.S. T. Richardson,J. Appl. Phys.,35, No. 3, 664–668.Google Scholar
- 7.E. D. Radchenko, S. A. Sergienko, G. D. Chukin, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6, 5–6 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.R. R. Aliev, V. A. Ovsyannikov, N. A. Grigor'ev, et al.,Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 8, 4–6 (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Vyazkov, R. R. Aliev, E. D. Radchenko, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 3–6 (1993).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994