IR spectroscopy in evaluation of lube oil oxidizability
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. J. Bellamy, The Infra-Red Spectra of Complex Molecules, Methuen, London (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kaznitsina and N. B. Kupletskaya, Application of UV, IR, and NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Chernozhukov and S. E. Krein, Qxidizability of Mineral Oils [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Vipper and V. A. Tarasov, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 8, 15 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Egorova, KMm. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 54 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.L. C. Petersen, Anal. Chem.,47, No. 1, 112 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.K. A. Egorova, Neftekhimiya,16, No. 5, 785 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978