Main special features of formation of multicomponent hot gas sprayed coatings determining the physicomechanical properties of compositions in spraying
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysicomechanical Property Main Special Feature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Maksimovich, V. F. Shatinskii, and V. I. Kopylov, Physicochemical Processes in Plasma Spraying and Failure of Materials with Coatings [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Shatinskii, V. I. Kopylov, B. G. Strongin, and I. A. Varvus, “Effect of coatings and their dislocation structure on the mechanical properties and internal friction of solids,” in: Properties of Structural Materials under the Effect of Working Media [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980), pp. 267–276.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kopylov, V. F. Shatinskii, B. G. Strongin, and I. A. Varvus, “Creep strength and relaxation properties of solids with plasma coatings,” in: High-Temperature Protection of Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1981), pp. 155–159.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Borisov, Yu. A. Kharlamov, S. L. Sidorenko, and E. N. Ardatovskaya, Hot Gas Sprayed Coatings of Powdered Material (Handbook) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Granato and K. Luecke, “Dislocation theory of absorption,” in: Ultrasonic Methods of Examining Dislocations [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963), pp. 27–58.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Krishtal and S. A. Golovin, Internal Friction and Structure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Varvus, B. G. Strongin, and V. I. Kopylov, “Low-temperature spectra of internal friction of hydrogen-charged iron with coatings,” Fiz.-khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 70–74 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Kopylov, B. G. Strongin, I. A. Varvus, and T. S. Tarlupa, “Effect of the NaCl solution on the relaxation properties of materials with multicomponent coatings,” Fiz.-khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 27–32 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991