Protective properties of gear and transmission lubricants
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsProtective Property Transmission Lubricant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. J. Boner, Gear and Transmission Lubricants, Reinhold, New York (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Zaskal'ko, A. S. Terekhov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 48–50 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Shekhter, A. V. Vilenkin, and S. É. Krein, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 32 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. R. Calich, Lubr. Eng.,17, No. 1, 14–23 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.M. K. Levitin, in: Inhibitors, Protective Greases, and Preservation of Metal Articles [in Russian], Moscow (1969), Vol. 1 (Summaries of Papers and Communications in Seminar), p. 75.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978