Oil-soluble corrosion inhibitors based on a mixture of petroleum-derived and synthetic sulfonates
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsSulfonate Corrosion Inhibitor Synthetic Sulfonate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR Inventor's Certificate 169,499, Byull. Izobret., No. 7 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Myshkin et al., Neftapererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 7, 26 (1960); No. 9, 20 (1965); No. 3, 27 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Blagovidov, G. I. Shor, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 43 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Shekhter and S. F. Krein, Surfactants from Petroleum Raw Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1971), p. 488.Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Bronshtein, Yu. N. Shekhter, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 24 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Shkol'nikov, L. A. Bronshtein, Yu. N. Shekhter, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Kotova and K. I. Zemina, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 31 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Bronshtein, K. A. Egorova, V. M. Shkol'nikov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978