Hydraulic resistance and dynamic holdup of liquid in beds of screen packing
Petroleum Refining Equipment
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsHydraulic Resistance Dynamic Holdup Screen Packing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Daumard and L. Sicard, Chim. Ind. Gen. Chim.,98, No. 4, 669–685 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Martin Zogg, Chem. Ing. Tech.,45, No. 2, 67–74 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Timofeev and M. Z. AÉrov, Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,8, No. 5, 651 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Klykov, A. G. Svinukhov, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Neft' Gas, No. 10, 49 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ramm, Absorption of Gases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976), pp. 333, 334.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978