v-K curves for borosilicate glass obtained from static bending tests with cracks introduced by the bridge method
KeywordsPolymer Borosilicate Glass Bridge Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. WARREN and B. JOHANNESSON,Powder Metall. 27 (1984) 25.Google Scholar
- 2.T. NOSE and T. FUJII,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 71 (1988) 328.Google Scholar
- 3.T. FETT and D. MUNZ, in Symposium on “Reliability of Structural Ceramics”, 16–17 March 1989, Tokyo.Google Scholar
- 4.J. E. SRAWLEY,Int. J. Fracture 12 (1976) 475.Google Scholar
- 5.Y. MURAKAMIet al., “Stress intensity factors handbook” (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1986).Google Scholar
- 6.T. FETT, K. GERMERDONK, A. GROßMÜLLER, K. KELLER and D. MUNZ,J. Mater. Sci. in press.Google Scholar
- 7.T. FETT, K. KELLER and D. MUNZ,J. Mater. Sci. 23 (1988) 798.Google Scholar
- 8.T. FETT, C. MATTHECK and D. MUNZ,J. Eng. Anal. 6 (1989) 48.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1991