Study of deformation and fracture processes in cast steel
Phenomenology and Mechanism of Hydrogen Embrittlement of Metals and Alloys
KeywordsFracture Process Cast Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Narita, Crystalline Structure of Nonmetallic Inclusions in Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.H.-J. Spies, Behavior of Nonmetallic Inclusions in Steel during crystallization and Deformation [Russian translation], Metallurgiya (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kisling and N. Lange, Nonmetallic Inclusions in Steel [Russian translation], Metallurgiya (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.T. I. Litvinova, V. P. Pirozhkova, and A. K. Petrov, Petrography of Nonmetallic Inclusions [in Russian], Metallurgiya (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Stafeeva, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.O. P. Elesina, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.I. E. Zamostyanik, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Baku (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Volchok, Yu. A. Shul'te, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metally, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.C. J. McMahon and M. Cohen, Acta Metallurg.,13, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Panasyuk, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977