Pressure drop in a fluid bed
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 98 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and N. D. Goikhman, Khim. i neft. mash., No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, É. N. Gel'perin, and S. D. L'vova, Khim. i tekhnol. topliv i masel, No. 8 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and L. P. Timokhova, Khim. mash., No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Baskov, V. S. Vershinina, A. P. Lumi, and V. M. Pakhaluev, Contribution No. 5-3 to the Second All-Union Conference on Heat- and Mass-Exchange [in Russian], Minsk, May 5–9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and N. A. Romanova, Khim. prom., No. 11 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967