Determination of the content of resinous compounds in jet fuels
Service Properties of Fuels and Oils
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ind. Eng. Chem.,46, No. 10, 2166 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.SAE (Soc. Automot. Eng.) J.,63, No. 12, 39 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. A. Sablina and A. A. Gureev, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 7 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. B. Chertkov, V. N. Zrelov, H. I. Marinchenko, and V. N. Shagin, Khim. i Tekhnol. Topliv i Masel, No. 7 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.G. F. Bol'shakov and E. A. Glebovskaya, Heterocyclic Compounds in Jet Fuels [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Chertkov and V. N. Zrelov, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,28, No. 12 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Zrelov and G. I. Kichkin, Chromatography in the Petroleum and Refinery Industries [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.S. R. Sergienko et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim.,30, No. 11 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. B. Chertkov and V. N. Zrelov, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,26, No. 10 (1953);28 (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.B. A. Énglin et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim.,32, No. 12 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970