Damping of quasiparticles in a layered two-dimensional electron gas: Influence of electron-phonon and electron-electron interaction
- 19 Downloads
Damping of the quasiparticles in a layered two-dimensional electron gas has been calculated including the electron-phonon and electron-electron interaction. The calculations performed atT=0 andT≠0 show that the non-Fermi behavior can appear as in the case of the electron-plasmon interaction, but it is also enhanced by the presence of the phonons.
Key words2D electron gas quasiparticles electron-phonon interaction electron-electron interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Kresin and S. Wolf,Solid State Commun. 63, 1141 (1987); V. Kresin,Phys. Rev. B 35, 8716 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ashkenazi, C. G. Kuper, and R. Tyk,Solid State Commun. 63, 1145 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu M. Malozovski, S. M. Bose, and P. Longe,Phys. Rev. B 47, 15242 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu M. Malozovski, S. M. Bose, P. Longe, and J. D. Fan,Phys. Rev. B 48, 10504 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Varma, P. B. Littlewood, S. Schmitt-Rink, E. Abrahams, and A. E. Ruckenstein,Phys. Rev. Lett. 63, 1966 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Crisan, I. Tifrea, and L. Tataru,J. Supercond. 8, 169 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Crisan and L. Tataru,Phys. Rev. B 51, 9038 (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ron,Phys. Rev. 132, 978 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.R. E. Prange and A. Sachs,Phys. Rev. 158, 672 (1967).Google Scholar