Determination of chemical composition of petroleum oils by continuous two-stage liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
Methods of Assessing Fuel and Oil Quality
KeywordsChromatography Mass Spectrometry Petroleum Liquid Chromatography
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. B. Krol', L. G. Zherdeva, and E. A. Ostroumova, in: Composition and Properties of High-Molecular-Weight Part of Crude Petroleum [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958), pp. 81–89.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST [All-Union State Standard] 11244-76, Crude Petroleum, Method of Determination of Potential Content of Distillate and Residual Lubricating Oils [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Zrelov and G. I. Kichkin, Chromatography in the Petroleum and Petrochemical Industry [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963), pp. 100–119.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zakupra, Analytical and Control Methods in Surfactant Production [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977), pp. 17–22.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Wilde, P. H. Berthold, and R. Staffel, Schmierungstechnik,1, No. 7, 204–212 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.L. H. Klemm, D. Reed, and C. D. Lind, J. Org. Chem.,22, No. 7, 739–743 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Zakupra and V. A. Kozak, Zavod. Lab.,43, No. 6, 670–672 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Polyakova, R. A. Khmel'nitskii, and F. A. Medvedev, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6, 56–60 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Polyakova, R. A. Khmel'nitskii, and I. M. Lukashenko, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 52–56 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979