Specific features in the determination of economic efficiency of new technology in the production of high-octane gasolines
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsGasoline Economic Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. R. Bursian, N. K. Volnukhina, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 14 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.T. M. Abyzova, É. A. Kiseleva, and T. V. Volchek, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 10, 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Kozyreva, S. F. Morozova, and T. Yu. Stadnik, in: Problems in Prediction of Economic Information and Application of Mathematical Methods and Computers in the Petroleum Chemistry [in Russian], VNIINeftekhim, Leningrad (1974), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Bard and J. Masiuk, Petroleum Engineer, No. 5, 108 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Davydov, M. L. Kolesov, et al., Ékon. Organiz. Uprav. Neftepererab. Neftekhim. Promst., No. 10, 1 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Gorenburg, A. N. Davydov, et al., Ékon. Mat. Metody, No. 6, 930 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.“Procedure for determination of economic efficiency of utilization of new techniques, inventions, and rationalizers' proposals in the national economy,” Ékon. Gazeta, No. 10, 1 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979