Hydrogen absorption and embrittlement of low-alloy steel during neutron irradiation in contact with water
Phenomenology and Mechanism of Hydrogen Embrittlement of Metals and Alloys
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Hydrogen Absorption Neutron Irradiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Alekseenko and V. A. Nikolaev, Atom. Énerg.,34, No. 1, 32–33 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Konobeevskii, The Action of Irradiation on Materials [in Russian], Atomizdat (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Sklyuev, L. I. Kvater, and V. E. Shapiro, Stal',10, 909–915 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ya. Yaremchenko and M. M. Shved, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 100–101 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Litvin, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 170–175 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Koval', A. I. Zyubrik, I. I. Vasilenko, and G. V. Karpenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 264–267 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Harries and G. Broomfield, J. Nucl. Mater.,9, No. 3, 327 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977