Influence of heat treatment on the carbon distribution in 36N alloy
KeywordsHeat Treatment Carbon Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Solov'eva, “The influence of alloying on the thermal expansion of Fe-Ni alloys with an anomaly in thermal expansion,” in: Proceedings of the I. P. Bardin Central Scientific-Research Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy [in Russian], No. 54 (1968), pp. 77–84.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kalinin, V. A. Kornyakov, and F. N. Dunaev, “The influence of the third component on the anomaly of three-dimensional magnetostriction of Invar alloys,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz, No. 7, 48–51 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Zakharov, B. V. Molotilov, L. V. Pastukhova, and N. A. Solov'eva, “The Instability with time of Invar in artificial aging,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 2, 442–444 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ya. Georgieva and O. P. Maksimova, “The influence of carbon on the Curie temperature of the austenite of iron-nickel alloys,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 3, 574–576 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Zakharov, B. V. Molotilov, V. A. Makarov, and L. V. Pastukhova, “A study of the redistribution of carbon atoms in Invar by the method of nuclear gamma resonance,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 3, 668–670 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Drits, Z. A. Sviderskaya, and É. S. Kadaner, Autoradiography in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.P. J. Shuman, Physical Metallurgy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Zemskii, V. I. Grigorkin, V. I. Zakharenkova, and V. N. Kukushkina, “The diffusion of carbon in iron-nickel steels of different compositions,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Met., No. 10. 115–118 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.S. V. Zemskii, S. V. Maslenkov, and É. P. Gruzina, “The redistribution of carbon in homogenization of cast binary alloys,” in: Special Steels and Alloys [in Russian], No. 4, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975), pp. 135–138.Google Scholar
- 10.S. V. Zemskii, V. S. L'vov, and L. S. Makashova “Self-diffusion of nickel in nickeliron alloys,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 4, 775–781 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982