Influence of boric regulation of a medium on corrosion and low-cycle corrosion fatigue resistance of constructional steels
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Resistance Corrosion Fatigue Boric Regulation Constructional Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Zhitkov, A. A. Nazarov, Yu. V. Stepanov, and S. A. Suvorov, “Features of the corrosion of constructional materials with boric regulation,” in: Questions of Shipbuilding. Metallurgy Series [in Russian], No. 27 (1978), pp. 70–76.Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Miller and P. E. G. Bryant, “Corrosion and coolant chemistry interactions in pressurized water reactors,” in: Proc. 26th Conf. NACE, Philadelphia (1970), pp. 292–300.Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Oding and F. G. Lepin, “Calculating the effective stresses in a ring sample in creep and relaxation,” Zavod. Lab., No. 7, 845–848 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.N. E. Vasil'ev, A. A. Nazarov, and A. M. Parshins “The nature of corrosion cracking of chrome-nickel martensitic steel,” in: Questions of Shipbuilding. Metallurgy Series [in Russian], No. 25 (1977), pp. 3–8.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Nazarov and S. A. Suvorov, “A small sample for corrosion-mechanical tests of materials for resistance to brittle fracture in high-parameter aqueous media,” in: Questions of Shipbuilding. Metallurgy Series [in Russian], No. 25 (1977), pp. 38–43.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Yu. Liskevich, N. N. Tkachenko, S. I. Ripetskii, A. I. Zyubrik, and O. A. Mysishin, “A unit for testing materials by cyclic elastoplastic torsion at increased working media temperatures and pressures,” Fiz-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 79–81 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Potapov, “The corrosion cracking of austenitic steel in cyclic deformation under conditions of the complex stressed state,” in: Questions of Shipbuilding. Metallurgy Series [in Russian], No. 15 (1971), pp. 18–25.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982