Treatment of industrial wastewater in continuous electrocoagulator
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsWastewater Industrial Wastewater
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Granovskii, I. S. Lavrov, and O. V. Smirnov, Electrical Treatment of Liquids [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Smirnov, Doctoral Dissertation, Lensovet Leningrad Technological Institute, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Nadysev, Wastewater Treatment in Plants of the Oil and Fat Industry [in Russian], Pishchevaya Promyshlennost', Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Veselov, Candidate's Dissertation, Lensovet Leningrad Technological Institute, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.L. L. Voloshchuk, V. A. Plesovskikh, A. A. Bezdenezhnykh, et al., in: Lubricating Greases [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. P. Adler, E. V. Markova, and Yu. E. Granovskii, Experiment Design in Searching for Optimal Conditions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. L. Voloshchuk, V. A. Plesovskikh, A. A. Bezdenezhnykh, et al., Paper deposited at VINITI Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 1297-80, deposited April 3, 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.USSR Inventor's Certificate 827,421.Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Sukhotin and V. S. Zotikov, Chemical Resistance of Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985