Determination of the electrical conductivity of the single phase of a β-sialon Si6-zAl z O z N8-z withz=2
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Electrical Conductivity Single Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. H. JACK,J. Mater. Sci. 11 (1976) 1135.Google Scholar
- 2.J. S. THORP and R. I. SHARIF, ibid.12 (1977) 2274.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, ibid.13 (1978) 441.Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. SHARIF, J. S. THORP and S. A. KAVANAGH, ibid.16 (1981) 211.Google Scholar
- 5.G. R. RAO, S. A. KOKHTEV and R. E. LOEHMAN,Bull. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 57 (1978) 591.Google Scholar
- 6.M. KUWABARA, M. BENN and F. L. RILEY,J. Mater. Sci. 15 (1980) 1407.Google Scholar
- 7.R. N. BLUMENTAL and M. A. SEITZ, in “Electrical Conductivity in Ceramics and Glass”, part A, edited by N. M. Tallan (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1974) p.35.Google Scholar
- 8.M. H. LEWIS, B. D. POWELL, P. DREW, R. J. LUMBY, B. NORTH and A. J. TAYLOR,J. Mater. Sci. 12 (1977) 61.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. UKYO, K. S. GOTO and Y. INOMATA,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 62 (1979) 410.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1983