Criterion δIIIc and its experimental realization
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Chizhik, “The crack resistance of power machinery materials under conditions of longitudinal shear,” Tr. Tsent. Nauchn.-Issled. Proekt.-Konstr. Kotloturb. Inst., No. 177, 3–17 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Andreikiv, I. N. Pan'ko, and Ya. L. Ivanitskii, “The conditions of validity of use of the Irwin criterion for longitudinal shear cracks,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 73–78 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Panasyuk, Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Solids with Fractures, Mgt. Info. Serv. (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Vitvitskii and V. A. Kriven', “The development of layerlike plastic zones in longitudinal shear of bodies with a periodic system of cracks,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 77–82 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, The Stress Distribution around Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. L. Ivanitskii, “A method of determination of the critical deformation of the tip of a longitudinal shear crack δIIc,“ Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 112–115 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Panasyuk, A. E. Andreikiv, I. P. Gordynskii, and I. N. Pan'ko, “Determination of the depth of a circular fatigue crack in a cylindrical sample in cyclic torsion of it,” ibid., No. 5, 99–100 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Pan'ko and L. O. Kul'chitskii-Zhigailo, The Torsion of a Cylindrical Sample with an External Circular Crack [in Russian], Fiz.-Mekh. Inst. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Lvov (1980), Manuscript deposited in the All-Union Institute for Scientific-Technical Information, June 30, 1980, No. 2741-80 Dep.Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Cherepanov, The Mechanics of Brittle Fracture [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985