The influence of composition of the impregnating molten-metal medium on the formation of diffusion coatings
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Minkevich, Chemicothermal Treatment of Steel [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Zbozhnaya and V. F. Shatinskii, “Diffusion chromium plating from molten metals,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 8–11 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Yatsenko and V. N. Danilin, “An investigation of the thermodynamic properties of molten alloys and of the phase diagram of the Ga-Bi system,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Neorg. Mater., No. 6, 863–867 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Desideri and V. Piacente, “Thermodynamic properties of liquid gallium alloys,” J. Chem. Eng. Data, No. 1, 90–93 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Yatsenko, E. A. Saltykova, V. N. Diev, and L. N. Rykova, “Thermodynamic properties of moltenmetal alloys of the Li-Ga system,” Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 9, 2417–2419 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Batalin, V. S. Sudovtseva, V. I. Ul'yanov, and T. P. Bondarenko, “The influence of nickel and molybdenum on the activity of silicon in type Sv = 08G2S wire,” Avtomat. Svarka, No. 2, 75 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Strug and E. V. Panchenko, “Metallographic investigations of alloys by the method of microthermal emf,” Nauch. Dokl. Vys. Shkoly, Ser. Metallurgiya, No. 2, 28–30 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Wachtel and J. Maier, “Aufbau des Systems Gallium-Eisen,” Z. Metallk.,58, No. 11, 761–767 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981