The influence of surface-active molten metals on acoustic emission in metallic crystals
KeywordsAcoustic Emission Molten Metal Metallic Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Bovenko, “Acoustic emission in crystals in plastic deformation and in the interaction of them with nuclear radiation,” in: Materials of the Fifth All-Union Symposium on Mechanical Emission and Mechanical Chemistry of Solids [in Russian], Vol. 1, Akad. Nauk ÉstSSR, Tallin (1977), pp. 210–214.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Bovenko and V. I. Polunin, “An investigation of acoustic emission in the fracture of materials,” in: Materials of the Fifth All-Union Symposium on Mechanical Emission and Mechanical Chemistry of Solids [in Russian], Vol. 1, Akad. Nauk ÉstSSR, Tallin (1977), pp. 248–253.Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Kontorova and Ya. I. Frenkel', “A theory of plastic deformation and twinning,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,8, 1340–1348 (1938).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. G. Panovko and I. I. Gubanova, The Rigidity and Oscillations of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Gurevich, “The length and form of a wave occurring in rupture,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Geofiz., No. 3, 261–264 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Greshnikov and Yu. B. Drobot, Acoustic Emission [in Russian], Standartov, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and E. Lifshits, The Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Addison-Wesley (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Kosevich, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of a Crystalline Lattice [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.R. J. Weiss, Solid State Physics for Metallurgists, Addison-Wesley (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981