Investigation of the processes of crack initiation and propagation in armco iron specimens with different grain sizes
Physicochemical Theory for Deformation and Fracture
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsIron Grain Size Crack Initiation Iron Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Stepanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Fizicheskaya,17, No. 3 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Bendler and W. A. Wood, Acta Met.,8, No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Hoenig and D. L. Greighton, Mater. Res. and Stand.,3, No. 11, (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Finkel', Physics of Failure [in Russian], Izd. Metallurgiya, (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Sugano Mikio and Kodzima Kokhei, Dzaire,19, No. 202 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Ingermaa, Proceedings of the Tallin Polytechnic Institute,A, No. 271 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Didoshak, V. B. Dalisov, and V. I. Pokhmurskii, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Met. No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Ivanova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,114, No. 3 (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974