Mechanical strength and heat resistance of a stainless steel-aluminum bimetal
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Strength Heat Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. Rabkin, V. R. Ryabov, and S. M. Gurevich, Welding of Different Types of Metals [in Russian], Tekhika, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kudinov and A. Ya. Koroteev, Explosive Welding in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Gulyaev and L. V. Skoblova, “The quality of a bimetal joint in cold welding by rolling,” Avtomat. Svarka, No. 11, 50–53 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Akulov (editor), Handbook on Welding [in Russian], Vol. 4, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971), pp. 211–217Google Scholar
- 5.V. R. Ryabov, Aluminizing of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981