Determining the crack resistance of high-alloy martensitic steels in a hot NaCl solution
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsCrack Resistance Martensitic Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Cherepanov, The Mechanics of Brittle Failure [in Russian], Nauka (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. J. May et al., Low Alloy Steels, Iron and Steel Institute, London (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Azbukin, V. N. Pavlov, et al., Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Khitarishvili, I. I. Vasilenko, et al., Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Kies et al., ASTM STP, 381 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977