Endurance of light-alloy drilling tubes in drilling solution
Science and Industry
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDrilling Drilling Tube Drilling Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Timofeev and V. F. Shtamburg, Neft. Khozyaistvo, No. 12 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Sarkisov and F. K. Semagin, NTS, Series “Machines and Petroleum Equipment” [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftegaz, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Rakhimov, A. M. Zoteev, and A. A. Mikhaileno, NTS, Series “Drilling,” VNIIOÉNG, No. 12 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Kh. Babaev, S. A. Oganov, A. M. Izrail'skii, R. A. Kotel'nikov, and K. A. Abbasov, NTS, Series “Drilling,” VNIIOÉNG, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Pogoretskii, N. A. Severinchik, A. M. Prishlyak, I. I. Kadar, and G. V. Karpenko, Fiz.-Khim. Mekhan. Mat., No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.U. R. Evans, Corrosion and Oxidation of Metals, St. Martin's Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Karpenko, A. M. Prishlyak, N. A. Severinchik, and R. G. Pogoretskii, Neft. Khozyaistvo, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975