Changes in quality and group composition of bitumens obtained by continuous and batch oxidation
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Bitumen Group Composition Batch Oxidation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Akhmetova, L. R Torbeeva, and T. S. Kirillov, Novosti Neft. i Gazov. Tekhniki, Ser. Neftepererabotka i Neftekhimiya, No. 11 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Akhmetova and E. P. Glozman, Trudy BashNII NP, No. 8 [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1968), p. 187.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Markusson, Asphalt [Russian translation], Neft. Izdatel'stvo (1926).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Sakhanov and N. A. Vasil'ev, Chemical Composition of Petroleums [in Russian], GNTI (1931), p. 283.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Chernozhukov and S. E. Krein, Oxidizability of Mineral Oils [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969