Influence of machining on corrosion cracking of stainless steel in carbon chlorides
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsChloride Stainless Steel Carbon Chloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. M. Gutman and L. A. Zakharov, “The corrosion cracking of 12Kh18N10T steel in organochloride media for the production of pesticides,” Zashch. Met., No. 3, 296–300 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Karpenko, Yu. I. Babei, I. V. Karpenko, and É. M. Gutman, Strengthening of Steel by Mechanical Working (in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Shapiro, “Stainless steels,” Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 5, 65–73 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Bernshtein, The Structure of Deformed Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.É. M. Gutman, The Mechanicochemistry of Metals and Protection from Corrosion [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980