Strength of irradiated filled polyethylene in liquid media
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolyethylene Liquid Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Lipatov, The Physical Chemistry of Filled Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Solomko, Filled Crystallized Polymers [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.É. É. Kinkel' and R. P. Braginskii, “Radiation modification of polyolefins,” in: The Radiation Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973), pp. 186–305.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Gordienko, V. I. Grigor'ev, V. N. Doroshenko, et al., “The action of accelerated electrons on the structure and properties of filled polyethylene,” Plast. Massy, No. 12, 18–20 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Hudson, Statistics for Physicists [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984