Fracture toughness of aluminum casting alloys
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Fracture Toughness Casting Alloy Aluminum Casting Aluminum Casting Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Kishkina, The Fracture Resistance of Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kudryashov and V. I. Smolentsev, The Fracture Toughness of Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. N. Pelloux, “Crack extension by alternating shear,” Eng. Fract. Mech.,1, 697–704 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. J. Brothers and S. Jukawa, “Engineering application of fractography,” in: ASTM STP 436 (1968), pp. 179–195.Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Gordeeva and I. P. Zhegina, The Analysis of Fractures in Determining the Reliability of Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984