The influence of fibre stacking sequence on the high velocity impact response of CFRP
- 74 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer High Velocity Velocity Impact High Velocity Impact Impact Response
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. E. HUSMAN, J. M. WHITNEY and J. C. HALPIN, ASTM STP568 (1975) 92.Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. OPLINGER and J. M. SLEPETZ,ibid. (1975) 30.Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. WILLIAMS, M. D. RHODES and J. H. STARNES, ASTM STP787 (1982) 450.Google Scholar
- 4.G. DOREY, in “Impact and Crashworthines of Composite Structures 1”, edited by G. A. O. Davies (Elsevier Applied Science, Barking, 1984).Google Scholar
- 5.K. F. ROGERS, G. R. SIDEY and D. M. KINGSTONLEE,Composites 2 (1971) 237.Google Scholar
- 6.W. J. CANTWELL, PhD thesis, University of London, 1985.Google Scholar
- 7.C. A. ROSS and R. L. SIERAKOWSKI,Composites 4 (1973) 157.Google Scholar
- 8.W. J. CANTWELL, P. T. CURTIS and J. MORTON,Int. J. Fatigue 6 (1984) 113.Google Scholar
- 9.Idem,,Composites 14 (1983) 301.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988