Certain laws of fracture of amalgamated copper alloys in ultrasonic fields
KeywordsCopper Copper Alloy Ultrasonic Field Amalgamate Copper
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kuz'menko, Sonic and Ultrasonic Vibrations in Dynamic Testing of Metals [in Russian], Izd. AN UkrSSR, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.B. Langenecker, Am. Inst. Air and Astr.,1, no. 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Nikitin, Physicochemical Phenomena Associated with the Action of Liquid Metals on Solid Metals [in Russian], Atomizdat, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Pogodin-Alekseev, MiTOM, no. 9, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Imai et al., J. Atomic Energy Soc. Japan,4, no. 2, 77 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Imai et al., Corrosion of Reactor Materials,2, 51, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.P. D. Novokreshchenov and V. P. Ryazanskii, DAN SSSR,164, no. 1, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Ryazanskii, collection: Ultrasonics and Physicochemical Properties of Matter [in Russian], Orel, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Izd. Metallurgiya, 1962.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Likhtman, E. D. Shchukin, and P. A. Rebinder, Physicochemical Mechanics of Metals [in Russian], Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 11.D. MacLean, Mechanical Properties of Metals [Russian translation], Izd. Metallurgiya, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973