Effect of certain factors on the friction of phenylon on steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. B. Sokolov et al., Plasticheskie massy, no. 9, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Savinov et al., VMS, no. 8, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Kuritsyna, Vestnik mashinostroeniya, no. 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Kuznetsov, FTT,4, 122, 125, 175, 1947.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Luce and A. Robertson, J. Polymer Sci.,51, 317, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Linatov, Physicochemistry of Filled Polymers [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Vinogradov and V. A. Mustafaev, DAN SSSR, no. 6, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.P. H. Hermans and A. Weidinger, Makromol. Chem.,50, 98, 1961.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. S. Lazurkin, Author's abstract of doctoral dissertation, Moscow, 1954.Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Kargin, Short Outline of Physicochemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, 1967.Google Scholar
- 11.A. S. Akhmatov, Molecular Physics of Boundary Friction [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1963.Google Scholar
- 12.S. B. Ratner, DAN SSSR, no. 5, 1963.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973