Kinetics of variation of the thickness of oxide films on titanium in heating in vacuum
KeywordsOxide Titanium Oxide Film
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Peshkov, M. N. Podoprikhin, E. S. Vorontsov, and Yu. V. Spichkin, “Kinetics of interaction of titanium with oxygen at reduced pressure,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Tstvet. Metall., No. 2, 62–66 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Gorshkov, Ellipsometry [in Russian], Sovet-skoe Radio, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.F. L. McCrackin, “A Fortran program for analysis of ellipsometer measurement,” National Bureau of Standards Technical Note 479, US Government Printing Office, Washington (1969), pp. 1–79.Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Zhuk, Lectures in Corrosion and Metal Protection [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Peshkov, E. S. Vorontsov, and V. P. Kholodov, “Kinetics of dissolution of oxide films in titanium,” Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 5, 1244–1246 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989