Calculation of a unit for absorption of isobutylene in sulfuric acid of various concentrations
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Isobutylene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. E. Vishnevskii and D. V. Mushenko, Izv. VUZ, Seriya KhKhT,2, No. 5 (1959), p. 779.Google Scholar
- 2.Transactions of KhimGaz, Vol. IV, Part I [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.Transactions of the Scientific Technical Conference on the Production of Synthetic Alcohols [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1960), pp. 127–130.Google Scholar
- 4.Preparation and Purification of Monomers for the Production of Synthetic Rubbers. Abstracts of Contributions and Communications to the Scientific Industrial Conference. Bashikirian Board of the D. I. Mendeleev All-Union Chemical Association [in Russian], Ufa (1964), pp. 54–73.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Azinger, Chemistry and Technology of Monoolefins [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.N. E. Vishnevskii and others, VTEI NIITEKhIM, No. 6 (1962), p. 54.Google Scholar
- 7.Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, No. 10 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.Neftepererabotka i neftekhimiya, No. 12 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966