The Hall-Petch relation in Cu-6 wt% Sn bronze
- 49 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. GRYZIECKI, Metall. and Foundry Practice, Bulletin 78, (University of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, 1977)Google Scholar
- 2.N. J. PETCH,J. Iron Steel Inst. 174 (1953) 25.Google Scholar
- 3.J. GRYZIECKI and H. DYBIEC,Archives of Metall. 25 (1980) 39.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. BERGSTRÖM and H. HALLEN,Metals Sc. J. 17 (1983) 341.Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. WYRZYKOWSKI and M. W. GRABSKI,Phil. Mag. 53 (1986) 505.Google Scholar
- 6.J. RYS, “Metalografia ilosciowa” (University of Mining and Metallurgy, Krakow, 1983).Google Scholar
- 7.H. DYBIEC, Proceedings of the 20th Conference of Miners, Metallurgists and Technologists, Bor, October 1988 (Technicki Fakultet and Institute Za Bakar, Bor, 1988) p. 227.Google Scholar
- 8.H. DYBIEC and M. SKUBIDA,Rudy i Metale 34 (1989) 388.Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. BODIAKO, S. A. ASTAPCHIK and G. B. YAROSHEVICH, in “Termokinetika Rekrystalizacii” (Nauka i Technika, Minsk, 1968) p. 64.Google Scholar
- 10.J. C. M. LI,Phil. Mag. 19 (1969) 189.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1990