Three-stage apparatus for the purification of argon
- 39 Downloads
The article describes the construction and principles of operation of a bubbling apparatus for purifying argon. The apparatus uses liquid lithium as the purifying medium, reduces the oxygen and nitrogen concentration in argon to 5·10−4 and 1·10−4%, respectively, and has a throughput of 150 l/hr.
KeywordsOxygen Nitrogen Purification Lithium Argon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Chaevskii, V. F. Shatinskii, A. M. Datsishin, and V. V. Popovich, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Granovskii, Laboratory Methods of Purifying Gases Used in Semiconductor Technology [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Fostovskii and A. E. Rovinskii, ZL, no. 5, 1951.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Fostovskii, A. E. Rovinskii, and Yu. V. Petrovskii, Inert Gases [in Russian], Atomizdat, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Maksimovich and N. P. Drozd, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Maksimovich, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 1, 1968.Google Scholar