Thermally annealed phosphosilicate glass films deposited in the SiH4-PH3-O2-N2 system
KeywordsPolymer Glass Film Phosphosilicate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. BALTA and E. BALTA, “Introduction to the Physical Chemistry of the Vitreous State” (Abacus Press, 1976) p. 225.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. LEVY and K. NASSAU,Solid State Technol. 29 (1986) 123.Google Scholar
- 3.L. W. WINKLE and C. W. NELSON, ibid.24 (1981) 123.Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. LEVIN,J. Electrochem. Soc. 129 (1982) 1765.Google Scholar
- 5.O. K. T. WU and A. N. SAXENA, ibid.132 (1985) 932.Google Scholar
- 6.J. WONG,J. of Non-Crystalline Solids 20 (1976) 83.Google Scholar
- 7.A. C. ADAMS and S. P. MURARKA,J. Electrochem. Soc. 126 (1976) 331.Google Scholar
- 8.R. M. LEVIN and A. C. ADAMS, ibid.126 (1982) 1588.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. SHIOYA and M. M. MAEDA, ibid.133 (1986) 1943.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1990