Change in the physicomechanical state of an elastic layer in tension and bending under conditions of recrystallization
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsRecrystallization Elastic Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Astashkin, Ya. I. Burak, and A. E. Onyshko, “A quantitative description of the physicomechanical processes in recrystallization in a single component system,” Fiz.- Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 72–76 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Gorelik, The Recrystallization of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics (In Two Volumes) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.S. R. De Groot and P. Mazur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, Elsevier (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Pidstrigach and Ya. I. Burak, “Certain aspects of construction of new models of the mechanics of a solid with measuring of the electromagnetic processes,” Visn. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSr, No. 12, 18–31 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984