Influence of cold deformation and low-temperature tempering on mechanical properties of dual phase ferritic-martensitic steels
KeywordsMechanical Property Dual Phase Cold Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Formable HSLA and Dual Phase Steels. Proceedings of a Sympsium of the Metals Society of the AIME on Ferrous Metals, Part III, Met. Soc. AIME (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Structure and Properties of Dual Phase Steels. Proceedings of a Sympsium of the Metals Society of the AIME on Heat Treatment, Met. Soc. AIME (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Fundamentals of Dual Phase Steels. Proceedings of a Symposium of the AIME and the ASM/MSD on Structures Activity, Part III, Met. Soc. AIME (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Golovanenko and N. M. Fonshtein, “A new class of materials, ferritic martensitic steels of high formability,” Stal', No. 7, 615–620 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. T. Mileico, “The tensile strength and ductility of continuous fibre composites,” J. Mater. Sci.,4, No. 11, 974–977 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Podgaiskii and G. D. Umanskaya, “An investigation of features of the microstructure of silicon-manganese steel after heating in the intercritical temperature range,” in: The Production of Sheet [in Russian], No. 2, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973), pp. 70–74.Google Scholar
- 7.W. R. Cribb, “Quantitative metallography of polyphase microstructure,” Scr. Met.,12, No. 10, 893–898 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Y. Koo, H. J. Young, and G. Thomas, “On the law of mixture in dual-phase steels,” Met. Trans.11A, No. 5, 852–854 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.M. F. Ashby, “On work hardening of dispersion-hardened crystals,” Philos. Mag.,14, No. 132, 1157–1178 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.P. Stratmann and E. Hornbogen, “Mechanische Eigenshaften zweipassiger Duplex- und Dispersionsgefüge in Nickelenstahlen.,” Stahl Eisen,99, No. 12, 643–648 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984