Effect of pH on corrosion fatigue of a magnesium alloy MA-2-1
KeywordsFatigue Magnesium Magnesium Alloy Corrosion Fatigue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Romanov, Zashchita metallov, no. 4, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Romanov, FKhMM [Soviet Materials Science], no. 2, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Pushkina, V. V. Romanov, and G. V. Shepeleva, Foremost Scientific and Technological Developments and Operational Experience [in Russian], No. 18-64-472/12, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Pushkina and V. V. Romanov, collection: Protective Metal and Oxide Coatings, Corrosion of Metals, and Investigations in the Field of Electro-chemistry [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Akimov, Fundamentals of the Science of Corrosion and Protection of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, 1946.Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Glikman, Stress-Corrosion Resistance of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz, 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Romanov, collection: IMET im. Baikova AN SSSR, no. 8, 1961.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972